Now taking bookings for ,



Frequently Asked Questions

Do you have a question? Here are some of our most frequently asked questions

Corporate Identity is the combination of colour schemes, designs & words that a firm uses to make a visual statement about itself & to communicate its business philosophy.

Corporate Identity is an enduring symbol of how a firm views itself, how it wishes to be viewed by others, and how others recognise & remember it. 

Your brand subconsciously influences everything from company culture to your bottom line. This is why we have a strong focus on brand strategy in brand design.

Our step-by-step Brand Discovery Exercise is the first step towards crafting a brand that shows off your strengths, appeals to your target market & promotes trust. 

A strong Brand:

  1. Differentiates you from competitors
  2. Shortens the road to conversions
  3. Influences consumer behaviour
  4. Inspires brand loyalty
  5. Can get away with premuimisation

To kick off a Corporate Identity project, we start by researching your market, and defining your strengths & target market.

The Brand Discovery Exercise is a guided step-by-step process to help us get there with the help of online forms, worksheets & video. We’re even available on live video chat if you get stuck.

Many small businesses owners are put off by the words “Corporate Identity” because they don’t see themselves as being “Corporate”.  

Don’t make the mistake of skipping the strategy & opting for cheap “Logo Design”, even if you are a very small business.

Businesses of all sizes can benefit from clarifying their strategy, understanding their position in the market, pinpointing their target consumer & discovering their brand. 

Initial brand discovery exercise takes about a week while we assimilate & research the information that you provide.

The initial design concepts are generally delivered within week two of the project.

Following that is a process of feedback & revision that may vary in length from project to project.

The entire process usually takes between 6 to 8 weeks, depending on the number of revision cycles.

OmniBrand requires a 40% project initiation fee to kick off the project. The remaining 60% is payable prior to the delivery of the final files.

We deliver files in the following formats:

The Corporate Logo:

  • JPEG
  • PNG
  • PSD (Adobe Photoshop) 
  • AI (Adobe Illustrator)

Brand Guidelines / Brand Book:

  • Adobe PDF

Corporate Stationery: 

  • JPG
  • Adobe PDF
  • AI (Adobe Illustrator)
  • Microsoft Word Template (DOTX)

Yes, we deliver files in AI & EPS. Let us know if you need any other formats such as SVG or others. 

It’s useful to have access to your logo in vector format, as these can be easily scaled to any size without ever becoming blurred or pixelated – even when stretched out on a billboard! That’s because the vector format stores your file as curves instead of pixels. 

Most of our clients dig into the png’s, JPEGS & PDF’s that we send them & ignore the unfamiliar file types they receive, but don’t be tempted to toss them out! These unfamiliar file types usually come in handy when you visit a professional printing service. 

Do you have a question?

If you have any questions about our services, we’d love to help.